Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Bangla PDF Books

Dear visitors! Welcome to visiting my blog. Book reading is my hobby. Is it your hobby? This blog is only for you! I have a big collection of Bangla PDF Books.

Example: Bangladeshi writers- Kazi Nazrul Islam, Humayun Ahmed, Muhammed ZafarIqbal, Anisul Hoque, Jasim Uddin, Humayun Azad, and many others. Indian writers- Rabindranath Tagore, Sunil Gangopaddhay, Tarashankar Mukhopaddhay, Narayan Sannyal, Monilal Gangopadhyay, Somoresh Mojumdar and many others.

Category- short story, novel, poem, tourist guide, web design, web development etc. What type of book you want to read? Tell me the book name and writer name with comment below or send me e-mail: ruhulaminsohail@gmail.com

Book Reading

You know ‘Education is the backbone of a nation’ and books are the main platform of education. But now day by day books are changing by e-book. PDF format is a very popular and big solution of e-book. Many people of us can’t buy real paper book for high cost. Those people are depended on PDF Books.

That’s why I build my website only for Bangla PDF Books. Everyday I will share with you many kind of Bangla Books with PDF format that you need. I will try my best for fulfil your need. Thank you for visiting my blog.

Related Posts



Free Card + $25 Bonus